at 25 degree celsius and 0.993 bar, 135 ml of a gas is collected over water. if the gas weighs 0.16g and the aqueous tension at 25 degree celsius , is 0.0317. calculate the molar mass of the gas.
Asked by Ankit | 16th Mar, 2019, 01:01: PM
P = 0.993 - 0.0317
= 0.9613 bar
= 0.9487 atm
T = 25 0C
V =135 ml
Answered by Varsha | 16th Mar, 2019, 06:51: PM
- URGENT! Dear experts, Pls explain the question with proper solution. Thank you.
- The volume of the gas at 0'C and 700mm pressure is 760 CC.The no.of molecules present in this volume is ?
- What volume is needed to store 0.050 moles of helium gas at 202.6 kPa and 127ºC?
- A sample of ideal gas occupies a volume of 238 mL at STP. To what temperature must the sample be heated if it is to occupy a volume of 185 mL at 2.25 atm?
- At what pressure would 0.450 mole of nitrogen gas at 23.0 °C occupy 8.90 L?
- A 30.0 g gas sample occupies 11.2 L at STP. Find the molecular weight of this gas.
- 5.0g of an ideal gas occupies 9.2 L at STP. What volume would it occupy at 120°C and 92 mm Hg?
- If 9.006 grams of a gas are enclosed in a 50.00 liter vessel at 273.15 K and 2.000 atmospheres of pressure, what is the molar mass of the gas? What gas is this?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number