ICSE Class 10 - Absorption and Conduction in Plants Videos
Which of the following helps distinguish between a plant and animal cell?
Which of the following statements is true about the diffusion of gases in the lungs during inhalation?
Why does a raw deshelled egg swell when placed in pure water?
- which alkaloid is present in neem plant
- Why water potential is always negative?
- what is turgor pressure
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.