ICSE Class 10 Biology Absorption by Roots - The Processes Involved
The basis of all plant processes lies in the
In small plants, transport of materials occurs by
Which of the following processes facilitates the upward rise of water from the roots to the leaves?
Which of the following mechanisms helps to push water upwards in the plant at night?
- Does a shrunken grape have hypertonic or hypotonic solution? Pls let me know.THANKS
- By which force or how does water, goes above the roots? Is it root pressure or suction force? Pls let me know. Thanks
- What is osmosis
The water reaches to the top most part of a tree due to the transpirational pull during day
time. What makes water rise upwards during night?
- Why balsam plant is always used in most of the plant experiments.
- what are osmosis
- does osmotic pressure occur due to the weight and pressure exerted by the liquid in the cell?
- in which direction does osmotic pressure occur? towards the centre of the cell or towards the wall? give reasons.
- why does osmotic pressure occur?
- What is the difference between flaccidity and plasmolysis ???
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.