ICSE Class 10 - Absorption and Conduction in Plants Videos
__________ solution contains exactly the same water concentration as that present in the cell.
Which of the following is an example of osmosis?
Which of the following is not true about diffusion?
- which alkaloid is present in neem plant
- Why water potential is always negative?
- what is turgor pressure
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.