why does guttation occur in plants?
Asked by saibaba1069 | 17th Apr, 2020, 08:25: PM
Query on guttation, answered here.
Answered by | 17th Apr, 2020, 09:41: PM
- what is turgor pressure
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
- In a diagram of root hair how to differentiate bw Xylem and phloem Dicot and monocot seeds
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number