Asked by ishaannene | 7th Sep, 2019, 12:03: AM
The process of absorbing or assimilating substances into cells or across the tissues and organs through diffusion or osmosis is called absorption.
Also, during absorption, the digested products are transported into the blood or lymph through the mucous membrane.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 7th Sep, 2019, 10:24: PM
- what is turgor pressure
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
- In a diagram of root hair how to differentiate bw Xylem and phloem Dicot and monocot seeds
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number