what is turgor pressure
Asked by hrx3331 | 30th Mar, 2021, 09:08: PM
Please click on Turgor Pressure to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 31st Mar, 2021, 11:52: AM
- which alkaloid is present in neem plant
- Why water potential is always negative?
- the pressure responsible for the movement of water molecules across the cortical cells of the roots.
- why does guttation occur in plants?
- what is absorbption?
- Define absorbtion
- Cortical cells are predominantly present in: 1- permanent tissue 2-meristematic tissues 3- endodermis 4- cortical region
- Give reason. Wooden frames of doors get jammed during the monsoon season.
- Correct the following statement: The cell sap of root hair is hypotonic.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number