ICSE Class 10 Biology Circulatory System Heart
Grasp ICSE Class 10 Biology – The Circulatory System – Circulatory System – Heart chapter concepts with TopperLearning resources. Get the necessary support materials to score marks on questions related to the human heart. In this chapter, learn concepts such as the cardiac cycle, diastole, systole, pericardium, heartbeat and more. Understand how the human heart works with our informative concept videos.
Learning about the circulatory system will also help you in scoring high marks in competitive exams. If you plan to choose the Science stream for higher studies, knowledge of the circulatory system will help you with learning advanced concepts in your academic journey. Also, explore learning resources like ICSE Class 10 Biology sample papers, textbook solutions and practice tests to prepare for your Biology board exam.
- what will happen if deoxygenated blood mixes with oxygenated blood ?? 🤔
- why is it neccessary to know the blood group before giving transfusion?
- What is circulatory system?
- name the structure that holds the heart valves in position.
- What is most important question in circulatory system?
- what is double circulation
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
- what is the function of the pacemaker in the heart?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number