ICSE Class 10 Biology Circulatory System Heart
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
- what is the function of the pacemaker in the heart?
- Why are arteries deep inside the bod? Please name a superficial artery and its location.
- heart attack biological name
- Carbon monoxide poisoningis highly dangerous when inhaled . Give reason to support your answer
- Plz answer 9th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number