ICSE Class 10 Biology Blood, Blood Vessels And Lymph
- Any two diseases related with blood cloting
- Why do different people have different blood groups? Why are there difference in antigens of some people?
- Give Reason:People living in the hilly regions have a higher ratio of RBC's
- how are the leucocytes produce and destroyed? a detailed answer pls
- Choose the correct answer from the four options given below: A muscular wall is absent in A.Capillary B.Venule C.Arteriole D.Vein
- Explain: 1) Venules 2) Lymph nodes
- Why are arteries deep seated in the skin?
- State 4 functions of blood plasma.
- When we look at the veinson the arms of old people,they appear bluish.Although the blood flowing in the veins is dark red and not blue,then why does it appear so in old people?
- What is the colour of blood flowing through capillaries??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number