Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
Asked by brijeshere | 22nd Feb, 2021, 04:01: PM
Maintaining a normal osmotic concentration in the body means regulating the percentage of water and salts. If this regulation mechanism fails we either end up losing vital salts and water or may accumulate unwanted salts and excess water in our body. Hence, it is necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Feb, 2021, 11:42: AM
- this one
- Functions of artriole,artery
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number