function of blood
Asked by MithunTejaswini | 3rd Jun, 2020, 12:20: PM
Please click on Functions of Blood to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jun, 2020, 07:35: PM
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
- WHAT IS THE EXACT LOCATION OF MONOCYTES IN HUMANS???
- Any two diseases related with blood cloting
- Why do different people have different blood groups? Why are there difference in antigens of some people?
- Give Reason:People living in the hilly regions have a higher ratio of RBC's
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number