State any five functions of the blood
Asked by Topperlearning User | 12th Feb, 2015, 02:32: PM
Functions of the blood:
1. It transports oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and carbon dioxide from the tissues to the
2. White blood cells destroy disease-causing microorganisms, thus help in preventing infections.
3. Blood maintains the water balance in tissues and organs of the body.
4. Blood platelets prevent excessive blood loss by blood clotting.
5. Blood regulates the body temperature by distributing the heat in different parts of
Answered by | 12th Feb, 2015, 04:32: PM
- function of WBCs is to
- parts of circulatory system
- Pick the odd one out and give reason -blood, lungs, hart, blood vessels
- what is circulatory system
- Arun sir What is the meaning of rbc
- When we go on moon so why our heart beart is more?
- Meaning of RBC
- Which chamber of the heart receives oxygenated blood from the lungs?
- Name the main artery which takes the blood from heart to different parts of the body?
- You can see some blood vessels on the outside of the hands specially in older people.Are those veins or arteries? How can you confirm your answer?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number