ICSE Class 10 Biology Blood, Blood Vessels and Lymph
Which blood components are called soldiers of the body?
What part of the circulatory system carries minerals, vitamins and sugars to each cell of the body?
Which of the following is not true with respect to arteries and veins?
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Functions of artriole,artery
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number