ICSE Class 10 Biology Blood, Blood Vessels and Lymph
The adult male has about _________ blood in his body.
Which component of blood makes antibodies and fights disease-causing germs?
Which protein component assists platelets in blood clotting?
In adults, the normal systolic pressure is ____________ mmHg, while the diastolic pressure is ___________ mmHg.
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Functions of artriole,artery
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number