ICSE Class 10 Biology Blood Circulation Hepatic And Systemic
Understand the hepatic portal system with our chapter resources for ICSE Class 10 Biology – The Circulatory System – Blood Circulation – Hepatic and Systemic. We have concept videos and sample questions and answers to help you with understanding the concept of the hepatic portal system and the systemic portal system. Learn about the hepatic portal vein and its capillaries in our chapter videos. Our expert engages you in learning about the intriguing concept of blood circulation in the human body with the support of visual content in our video lessons.
Further, utilise our resources like ICSE Class 10 Biology Selina solutions, sample paper solutions, practice tests and more to grasp the working of the circulatory system in the human body. Get solutions for your troubling doubts related to the circulatory system and post your queries at TopperLearning’s ‘UnDoubt’ section for expert support.
- The blood vessel that begins and ends in capillaries
- Logical sequence of liver ,aorta,hepatic vein,hepatic artery,inferior venacavs
- 1. Arrange the following in the correct sequence: Right atrium , Left atrium , Lungs , Right Ventricle , Left Ventricle 2. Which blood vessel contains largest amount of urea?
- WHy do people living at high altitudes have high no.of RBC's?
- Differences between Renal Arter and Renal Vein ?
- Match the following : shortage of glucose in blood
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number