ICSE Class 10 Biology The Circulatory System
- The blood vessel that begins and ends in capillaries
- Logical sequence of liver ,aorta,hepatic vein,hepatic artery,inferior venacavs
- 1. Arrange the following in the correct sequence: Right atrium , Left atrium , Lungs , Right Ventricle , Left Ventricle 2. Which blood vessel contains largest amount of urea?
- WHy do people living at high altitudes have high no.of RBC's?
- Differences between Renal Arter and Renal Vein ?
- Match the following : shortage of glucose in blood
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.