What is circulatory system?
Asked by MithunTejaswini | 16th Jun, 2020, 09:49: AM
Circulatory system is a system which circulates blood and lymph through the body, consisting of the heart, blood vessels, blood, lymph, and the lymphatic vessels and glands.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Jun, 2020, 10:33: AM
- various functions of heart
- what will happen if deoxygenated blood mixes with oxygenated blood ?? 🤔
- why is it neccessary to know the blood group before giving transfusion?
- name the structure that holds the heart valves in position.
- What is most important question in circulatory system?
- what is double circulation
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number