name the structure that holds the heart valves in position.
Asked by saibaba1069 | 7th Jun, 2020, 11:46: PM
Chordae tendinae holds the heart valves in position.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th Jun, 2020, 11:03: AM
- what will happen if deoxygenated blood mixes with oxygenated blood ?? 🤔
- why is it neccessary to know the blood group before giving transfusion?
- What is circulatory system?
- What is most important question in circulatory system?
- what is double circulation
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
- what is the function of the pacemaker in the heart?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number