why is it neccessary to know the blood group before giving transfusion?
Asked by sahlasafeer234 | 19th Aug, 2020, 12:56: AM
The accurate grouping of blood is very important when it comes to having a blood transfusion. If blood is given to a patient that has a blood type that is incompatible with the blood type of the blood that the patient receives, it can cause intravenous clumping in the patient's blood which can be fatal.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 19th Aug, 2020, 12:02: PM
- various functions of heart
- what will happen if deoxygenated blood mixes with oxygenated blood ?? 🤔
- What is circulatory system?
- name the structure that holds the heart valves in position.
- What is most important question in circulatory system?
- what is double circulation
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number