CBSE Class 9 Biology Natural Resources Water and Soil
Which of the following is a non-point source of pollution?
When the Sun heats a rock during daytime, it expands. What is this method of weathering called?
Which of the following are responsible for biological weathering?
Which is a factor of soil which decides the fate of the crop?
Which of the following is not a source of soil pollution?
- what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
- Write a note on how forests influence the quality of soil.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number