What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Apr, 2016, 07:59: AM
Soil is a mixture of small particles of rocks and decayed organic matter.
Soil is formed by the weathering of rocks. The major factor that decides the structure of soil is humus. It makes the soil more porous so that water penetrates deep under the ground.
Answered by | 27th Apr, 2016, 09:59: AM
- How do you conserve water
- what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number