Define soil erosion.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Soil erosion is the gradual wearing away of land by water, wind and general weather conditions.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is soil erossion
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
- Write a note on how forests influence the quality of soil.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number