What is the importance of water?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Importance of water:
i. Human body is composed of about 75% water. Water allows our blood to flow through the blood vessels thus supplying the body with vital nutrients. Water also allows waste matter to be eliminated from the body through the excretory system.
ii. Water is used for drinking, washing, cleaning, etc.
iii. Water acts an important agent in soil formation.
iv. Water provides habitat to many organisms on earth.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
- Write a note on how forests influence the quality of soil.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number