Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Apr, 2016, 08:02: AM
On the basis of agriculture, soil is categorised into following two types:
i Residual soil: Residual soil is further divided into:
a. Black soil
b. Red soil
c. Laterite soil
ii. Transported soil: Transported soil is further divided into:
a. Alluvial soil
b. Desert soil
c. Mountainous soil
Answered by | 27th Apr, 2016, 10:02: AM
- what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
- Write a note on how forests influence the quality of soil.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number