CBSE Class 9 - Natural Resources - Water and Soil Videos
What is the percentage of water which covers the Earth's surface?
What processes occur between substances which are dissolved in water?
Which of the following is not a source of water pollution?
How is water used in power plants?
- How do you conserve water
what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.