How rainfall related to soil erosion?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Mar, 2016, 02:03: PM
Soil erosion is a complex phenomenon involving the detachment and transport of soil particles, storage and runoff of rainwater, and infiltration.
Answered by | 21st Mar, 2016, 04:03: PM
- How do you conserve water
- what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number