what is soil erossion
Asked by chandujm1984 | 13th Dec, 2019, 07:55: AM
Soil erosion is defined as the wearing away of topsoil. Topsoil is the top layer of soil and is the most fertile because it contains the most organic, nutrient-rich materials. One of the main causes of soil erosion is water erosion, which is the loss of topsoil due to water.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 13th Dec, 2019, 08:48: AM
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
- Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
- Write a note on how forests influence the quality of soil.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number