CBSE Class 9 Biology Five Kingdoms Of Biodiversity
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
- why br yophytas are known as amphians of the plant kingdom
- 1. divide The Kingdom Monera 2. Divide by Kingdom Protista 3. Divide the kingdom fungi 4. Divide the kingdom plantae 5. Divide the kingdom animalia
- what are bacteria and fungi classified along with plants
- Give any four features of plants.
- Why is Monera considered to be the kingdom which evolved first?
- Name the two main subdivisions of Kingdom Monera.
- Why are fungi regarded as saprophytes?
- Name the locomotory organs of protozoans.
- Which kingdom has organisms with the following characters? Multicellular, devoid of cell wall, heterotrophic and often motile
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number