CBSE Class 9 - Five Kingdoms of Biodiversity Videos
- Name (1) Unicellular Plant (2) Unicellular Animal
- what is symbiotic relationship? Explain with an example
- 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.