CBSE Class 9 Biology Diversity in Living Organisms
The names of which two taxa are used in binomial nomenclature?
The common name of rose is
Animal cells do not contain
What a disadvantage of polynomial nomenclature?
what is the latin name of cow?
- What is hunah scientific name?
- How does the writing of scientific names in binomial nomenclature differ in print and when written by hand?
- Discuss some disadvantages of using common names.
- Discuss any two advantages of binomial nomenclature.
- Identify the genus and species of the following organisms. Triticum aestivum (wheat) Panthera leo (lion) Pisum sativum (pea)
- What common feature can be deduced from the names of the 2 animals - Equus cabalus (horse) and Equus asinus(ass)?
- Identify the genus and species name in the scientific name of coconut, Cocos nucifera . How did you do the identification?
- Class - Mammalia - Order - Primates-Family - Hominidae Genus - Homo -Species - sapiens From this information, deduce the scientific name of humans.
- What is bionomial system of nomenclature?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.