CBSE Class 9 - Biodiversity and its Classification Videos
Which of the following is classified in plants?
Which is the highest subgroup of classification?
Classification of life forms is closely related to
Organisms having ancient body design are known as
- what is biology
- why do we classify organisiam
- What is ecology?
- What is Biodiversity ?
- what is the advantage of classifying organisms
- Explain me how are primitive and advanced organisms not quite correct terms whereas older and younger organisms are correct terms in the classification of organisms. This question comes from class -9 NCERT Book page-82
- Organisms in the 1st group are frequently referred to as primitive or lower organisms,while those in second group are called advanced or higher organisms. In reality, these terms are not quite correct since they don't properly relate to differences. Please explain me these sentences and tell me why these two terms are incorrect in reality . This question comes from page 82 of class-9 NCERT science book.
- What are the advantages of classifying organisms?
- why there is need to classify organism
- Meaning of primitive
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.