CBSE Class 9 Biology Biodiversity and its Classification
Which of the following has a common ancestor as suggested by Darwin?
Changes in the body design which enable survival is
Who grouped life forms as either plants or animals?
Which of the following is not a classification of the major five-kingdom classification?
- what is the advantage of classifying organisms
- Explain me how are primitive and advanced organisms not quite correct terms whereas older and younger organisms are correct terms in the classification of organisms. This question comes from class -9 NCERT Book page-82
- Organisms in the 1st group are frequently referred to as primitive or lower organisms,while those in second group are called advanced or higher organisms. In reality, these terms are not quite correct since they don't properly relate to differences. Please explain me these sentences and tell me why these two terms are incorrect in reality . This question comes from page 82 of class-9 NCERT science book.
- What are the advantages of classifying organisms?
- why there is need to classify organism
- Meaning of primitive
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number