CBSE Class 9 Biology Diversity in Living Organisms
In the five-kingdom system, the main basis of classification is
The practical purpose of taxonomy or classification is
Who classified organisms according to the said characteristics?
What are the various characteristics used by biologists for scientific classification?
- what is biology
- why do we classify organisiam
- What is ecology?
- What is Biodiversity ?
- what is the advantage of classifying organisms
- Explain me how are primitive and advanced organisms not quite correct terms whereas older and younger organisms are correct terms in the classification of organisms. This question comes from class -9 NCERT Book page-82
- Organisms in the 1st group are frequently referred to as primitive or lower organisms,while those in second group are called advanced or higher organisms. In reality, these terms are not quite correct since they don't properly relate to differences. Please explain me these sentences and tell me why these two terms are incorrect in reality . This question comes from page 82 of class-9 NCERT science book.
- What are the advantages of classifying organisms?
- why there is need to classify organism
- Meaning of primitive
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.