Name (1) Unicellular Plant (2) Unicellular Animal
Asked by jiyapatel9909 | 27th May, 2022, 02:18: PM
(1) Unicellular Plant - Chlamydomonas, Chlorella
(2) Unicellular Animal - Amoeba, E.coli, Paramoecium
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th May, 2022, 03:43: PM
- what is symbiotic relationship? Explain with an example
- 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number