CBSE Class 9 Biology Five Kingdoms of Biodiversity
Which type of cell has membrane-bound organelles?
Which of the following is not a part of paramecium?
What is not included in multicellular eukaryotes?
The fungal cell wall is made of
In lichens, the algal partner
- Name (1) Unicellular Plant (2) Unicellular Animal
- what is symbiotic relationship? Explain with an example
- ðð©ð¢ðµ ðªð´ ð´ð¶ð£ð¬ðªð¯ð¨ð¥ð°ð® ð®ð°ð¯ð¦ð³ð¢
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me ðð
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number