𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢
Asked by abhilashsinghabhilashsingh8 | 22nd Sep, 2020, 07:12: AM
Monera is one of the kingdoms of the five kingdoms proposed by R.H.Whittaker. It that contains unicellular organisms with a prokaryotic cell organization (having no nuclear membrane), such as bacteria.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Sep, 2020, 07:32: PM
- Name (1) Unicellular Plant (2) Unicellular Animal
- what is symbiotic relationship? Explain with an example
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number