What is amoeba
Asked by cda341an | 14th Feb, 2020, 06:26: PM
Please click on below link to view the solution to your query-
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 15th Feb, 2020, 08:16: PM
- 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
- why br yophytas are known as amphians of the plant kingdom
- 1. divide The Kingdom Monera 2. Divide by Kingdom Protista 3. Divide the kingdom fungi 4. Divide the kingdom plantae 5. Divide the kingdom animalia
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number