CBSE Class 9 Biology Five Kingdoms of Biodiversity
What is the body organisation of Monera?
What did scientists add after Plantae and Animalia?
In which year was Whittaker’s paper rejected?
Which of the following is not a basis of Whittaker’s classification?
Which of the following is a heterotrophic Moneran?
- ðð©ð¢ðµ ðªð´ ð´ð¶ð£ð¬ðªð¯ð¨ð¥ð°ð® ð®ð°ð¯ð¦ð³ð¢
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me ðð
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
- why br yophytas are known as amphians of the plant kingdom
- 1. divide The Kingdom Monera 2. Divide by Kingdom Protista 3. Divide the kingdom fungi 4. Divide the kingdom plantae 5. Divide the kingdom animalia
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number