CBSE Class 9 - Five Kingdoms of Biodiversity Videos
What is the body organisation of Monera?
What did scientists add after Plantae and Animalia?
In which year was Whittaker’s paper rejected?
Which of the following is not a basis of Whittaker’s classification?
Which of the following is a heterotrophic Moneran?
- Name (1) Unicellular Plant (2) Unicellular Animal
- what is symbiotic relationship? Explain with an example
- 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢
- Merits of whittaker's classification
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.