CBSE Class 9 Biology Cryptogams
- Tell me more about thallophyta
- what are cryptogams ? what are the divisions of cryptogams?
- On what basis algae are further classified?
- Which plants are considered Thallophytes?
- Give one word for the following: i. Plants with hidden reproductive organs. ii. Hair-like outgrowth of Bryophytes. iii. Plants with true roots, stems, leaves and a well-developed vascular system. iv. Plant body of Thallophyta.
- What do you understand by gametophytic phase and sporophytic phase in Thallophyta?
- Give at least two examples of each: i. Red algae ii. Brown algae iii. Green algae
- Differentiate between Thallophyta, Bryophyta and Pteridophyta.
- Differentiate between Bryophyta and Pteridophyta.Give one example of each.
- To which division of kingdom Plantae do algae belong? Write one characteristic of this division. Give two examples.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number