Give at least two examples of each:
i. Red algae
ii. Brown algae
iii. Green algae
Asked by Topperlearning User | 31st Mar, 2016, 10:04: AM
i. Red algae: Batrachospermales, Polysiphonia
ii. Brown algae: Laminaria, Fucus
iii. Green algae: Ulothrix, Ulva lactuca
Answered by | 31st Mar, 2016, 12:04: PM
- What are the various criterior for classification of plants?
- Tell me more about thallophyta
- what are cryptogams ? what are the divisions of cryptogams?
- On what basis algae are further classified?
- Which plants are considered Thallophytes?
- Give one word for the following: i. Plants with hidden reproductive organs. ii. Hair-like outgrowth of Bryophytes. iii. Plants with true roots, stems, leaves and a well-developed vascular system. iv. Plant body of Thallophyta.
- What do you understand by gametophytic phase and sporophytic phase in Thallophyta?
- Differentiate between Thallophyta, Bryophyta and Pteridophyta.
- Differentiate between Bryophyta and Pteridophyta.Give one example of each.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number