CBSE Class 9 Biology Diversity in Living Organisms
Which of the following is not classified under cryptogams?
Which of the following is the odd one out?
Bryophytes are plants
Seashore algae are
Which of the following are not photoautotrophic algae?
- What are the various criterior for classification of plants?
- Tell me more about thallophyta
- what are cryptogams ? what are the divisions of cryptogams?
- On what basis algae are further classified?
- Which plants are considered Thallophytes?
- Give one word for the following: i. Plants with hidden reproductive organs. ii. Hair-like outgrowth of Bryophytes. iii. Plants with true roots, stems, leaves and a well-developed vascular system. iv. Plant body of Thallophyta.
- What do you understand by gametophytic phase and sporophytic phase in Thallophyta?
- Give at least two examples of each: i. Red algae ii. Brown algae iii. Green algae
- Differentiate between Thallophyta, Bryophyta and Pteridophyta.
- Differentiate between Bryophyta and Pteridophyta.Give one example of each.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.