CBSE Class 11-science Physics Displacement and Velocity
- A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
- What is a frame of referen5
- Draw the distance - time graph when it's speed decreases uniformly?
- an object starting from rest at t= 0 with uniform acceleration cover 6m/s^2 .calculate the average speed in t= 3 to t = 5
- Pls answer this!!
- please answer 7,8,9 and 10.
- pls explain
- a car moving with a velocity of 20m/s stopped in a distance of 40 m . if the same car is travelling at double the velocity the distance travelled by it for same retardation is?
- A man goes from A to B at 40km/h speed and return B to A at 60km/h
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number