CBSE Class 11-science Physics Motion in a Straight Line
- A person goes to his office from his home daily at a fixed speed but today he decided to reduce his speed by 20% as a result he reaches his office 16 minute late. what's the actual time he takes to reach his office daily
- find the ratio of average speed and magnitude of average velocity of tip of a minute hand in 20 minutes
- X = t2 + 2t Find velocity at t = 2 Sec
- the display ment of a body is given to be proportional to the cube of time elapsed . the magnitude of the acceleration of the body is
A car travels a distance 200m on a straight road in 2 minutes and then returns to the starting point in 4 minutes it's average speed is
- •A jogger runs in a straight line with –an average velocity of 5 m/s for 4 min. –an average velocity of 4 m/s for 3 min. •What is the total displacement? •What is the average velocity during this time?
- what is numerical ratio between velocity and speed
- If a man walk at a speed of 10 km/h, then find the distance traveled by the man in 5 hours?
- the velocity of a particle moving along x axis is given by v=x2 - x, where x is metre and v in m/s what is its position when velocity is minimum
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.