CBSE Class 11-science - Displacement and Velocity Videos
Motion in a Straight Line
This video explains the calculation of displacement and average velocity of an object.
1. Explain path length and displacement with illustrations and distinguish them.
Define uniform velocity of an object moving along a straight line. What will be the shapes of
position-time and velocity-time graphs of such a motion?
Find the distance travelled by the uniformly accelerated object in one dimension in nth second.
Draw velocity-time graph of a uniformly accelerated motion in one dimension and explain that the distance travelled is equal to the area under velocity-time graph.
ted motion deduce the equations of motion in (i) From the velocity-time graph of uniform accelerated motion.
velocity and time (ii) distance and time (iii) distance and velocity.
Show that the vector addition of two vectors is different from scalar addition of two scalars.
7. What vectors. zero vector? How can you obtain zero vectors? Give examples and properties of zero
It is easier to pull than to push a lawn roller. Explain with diagram.
State triangle law vector. vector addition. Find analytically the magnitude direction resultant
10. State parallelogram law of vector addition. Find analytically the magnitude and direction of resultant vector, when (i) two vectors other. parallel to each-other (ii) two vectors perpendicular to each-
11. What a projectile? Give its examples. Show projected horizontally from a certain height.
If a particle moves from point P(2,3,5) to Q(3,4,5). Its displacement vector be
- A person moves 30 m north and then 20 m towards east and finally 30√2m in south- west direction. The displacement of the person from the origin will be
- a particle start from rest and move along a straight line with uniform acceleration.the ratio of time taken to cover successive distance in the ratio 1:3 is
if position 'x' defined a function of time as: x(t)=t*3+2t*2+3t+4 . (1) find initial position of particle (2) find velocity in time interval from to =0 at t=3 second
- A person goes to his office from his home daily at a fixed speed but today he decided to reduce his speed by 20% as a result he reaches his office 16 minute late. what's the actual time he takes to reach his office daily
- find the ratio of average speed and magnitude of average velocity of tip of a minute hand in 20 minutes
- X = t2 + 2t Find velocity at t = 2 Sec
- the display ment of a body is given to be proportional to the cube of time elapsed . the magnitude of the acceleration of the body is