X = t2 + 2t
Find velocity at t = 2 Sec
Asked by piyushhoney2006 | 20th Jun, 2022, 04:12: PM
displacement x = t2 + 2 t
velocity v = dx/dt = 2t+2 = 2 ( t+1 )
velocity at t = 2 s , v = 2(2+1) = 6 velocity units
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 20th Jun, 2022, 05:05: PM
- find the ratio of average speed and magnitude of average velocity of tip of a minute hand in 20 minutes
- the display ment of a body is given to be proportional to the cube of time elapsed . the magnitude of the acceleration of the body is
- A car travels a distance 200m on a straight road in 2 minutes and then returns to the starting point in 4 minutes it's average speed is
- •A jogger runs in a straight line with –an average velocity of 5 m/s for 4 min. –an average velocity of 4 m/s for 3 min. •What is the total displacement? •What is the average velocity during this time?
- what is numerical ratio between velocity and speed
- If a man walk at a speed of 10 km/h, then find the distance traveled by the man in 5 hours?
- the velocity of a particle moving along x axis is given by v=x2 - x, where x is metre and v in m/s what is its position when velocity is minimum
- The distance between mumbai to delhi is 1384. A train starts from Mumbai at 4pm and reaches delhi at 10 am the next day.What is its average speed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number