CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Redox Reactions
114 and 115 plzzz
- oxidation State of cr2o-²7
- (i) Balance the following equations by oxidation number method: (1) Cu + HNO3 → Cu (NO3)2 + NO2 + H2O) (2) K2Cr2O7 + HCl → KCl + CrCl3 + H2O + Cl2 (ii) Give reasons for the following: (1) HNO3 acts only as an oxidising agent while HNO2 can act both as a reducing agent and an oxidising agent. (2) Chlorine liberates iodine from KI solution. How will you convert the following? (Give balanced equation.) (1) Sodium acetate to methane Find the oxidation number of: (1) S in Na2S4 O6 2) S in
- a) Identify the substance oxidised, substance reduced, oxidising agent and reducing agent in the following reaction: b) In the reaction , what is oxidised and what is reduced?
Put the formula making me understanding all that
- Give the oxidation number of all elements in CH3COOH? In my book the oxidation number of oxygen in this compound is -1? How
- The oxidation number of Fe in Fe3O4 is fractional. Why?
- Calculate the Oxidation number of Sulphur in S2O82- ion.
- Calculate the oxidation number of S in Na2S4O6.
- Can the oxidation number of an element be zero?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.