CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Planck's Quantum Theory
- Formula of energy
- Solved numerical s on Plank quantum theory?
- Light of wavelength 1281.8nm is emitted when an electron of hydrogen atom drops from 5th to 3rd energy level calculate the wavelength of the photon emitted when electron falls from 3rd to ground level.
- Answer and explain the answer of 19th
- find the number of quanta of radiation of frequency 4.75* 10 sec inverse required to melt 100 g of ice the energy required to melt 1 g of ice is 350 joule
- Is hybrid orbital a molecular orbital?
- Assume that 2× 10^-17 J of light energy is needed by the interior of human eye to see an object . How many photons of yellow light with wavelength 595.2nm are needed to generate the minimum energy ?
- What is the photoelectric effect? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number