what is science
Asked by akankhyapradhan123 | 22nd Oct, 2021, 07:29: PM
An atom is the smallest particle of an element that can take part in a chemical reaction.
Answered by Ramandeep | 25th Oct, 2021, 09:39: PM
- Why ionisation energy is always positive
- chemistry atomicstructure
- The wavelength of a spectral line for an electronic transition is inversely proportional to : (1) number of electrons undergoing transition (2) the nuclear charge of the atom (3) the velocity of an electron undergoing transition (4) the difference in the energy involved in the transition
- a photon of 3000 Angstrom is absorbed by a gas and then re-elected as two photons. One photon is red 7600 Angstrom . What wavelength of other photon? Here I am knowing solution but I am not able to understand that why we are using formula ( h*c/lambda of total = h*c/lambda of 1 +h*c / lambda of 2 ) Please solve it
- Formula of energy
- Solved numerical s on Plank quantum theory?
- Light of wavelength 1281.8nm is emitted when an electron of hydrogen atom drops from 5th to 3rd energy level calculate the wavelength of the photon emitted when electron falls from 3rd to ground level.
- Answer and explain the answer of 19th
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number