CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Spectrum
Structure of AtomThis video explains atomic spectra.
Structure of AtomThis video explains the line spectrum of hydrogen, Bohr's model for hydroge
Structure of AtomThis video contains practice questions and numerical problems on atomic spe
46tth question is my doubt please help.me
- The frequency of the radiation emitted when electron falls from infinity to n=1 state for he+ would be
- Kinetic energy of an electron emitted when radiation of frequency v= 1.25 x10^15 strikes the metal surface whose threshold frequency v0 = 7.25 x 10^14 is
- Name the first five series of lines that occur in the atomic spectrum of hydrogen. Indicate the region in the electromagnetic spectrum where these series occur, and give a general equation of for the wavenumber applicable to all the series.
- Find the number of spectral lines obtained when electron de-excites from 5th to the 1st energy level but no line is seen in balmer series ?
- What do you mean by spectra? What are the basic types of spectra?
- How are emission, absorption and continuous spectra different?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.