CBSE Class 10 - Elimination Method Videos
Solve the following equations by the elimination method:
x + y = 52x − 3y = 4
The cost of 3 beans and 4 nuts is Rs. 10, and the difference between the price of 2 beans and 2 nuts is Rs. 2. Find the cost of a nut.
In the elimination method, we
- One says, "Give me a hundred, friend! I shall then become twice as rich as you." The other replies, "If you give me ten, I shall be six times as rich as you." Tell me what is the amount of their (respective) capital?
- Five years ago Nuri was thrice as old as Sonu. Ten years later Nuri will be twice as old as Sonu. How old are Nuri and Sonu?
- 5x -4y + 8 = 0 7x +6y -9 =0
find the value of a and b
- A and B, each has a certain amount (in ₹). If A gives ₹40 to B, both will have equal amounts. If B gives ₹110 to A, A will have 4 times the amount left with B. What is the initial amount with B?
- 3x/2-5y/3=-2 x/3+y/2=13/6 by elimination method
how to solve it
- If the linear equation in two variables 2x –y = 2, 3y –4x = -2and px–3y = 2are concurrent, then find the value of p
- If ܽa + b = 35 and a − b = 13, where a > b, then find the value of a and ܾb.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.