3x/2-5y/3=-2 x/3+y/2=13/6 by elimination method
Asked by tapasyachitore07 | 31st Mar, 2022, 09:30: AM
A similar qquestion has been answered.
For the answer click Solving pair of linear equations by elimination method
Answered by Renu Varma | 31st Mar, 2022, 10:32: AM
- A and B, each has a certain amount (in ₹). If A gives ₹40 to B, both will have equal amounts. If B gives ₹110 to A, A will have 4 times the amount left with B. What is the initial amount with B?
- 2ax+3by=(a+2b) 3ax+2by=2(a+b)
- how to solve it
- If the linear equation in two variables 2x –y = 2, 3y –4x = -2and px–3y = 2are concurrent, then find the value of p
- If ܽa + b = 35 and a − b = 13, where a > b, then find the value of a and ܾb.
- Solve the system of linear equations by elimination method 2/3x+3/4y=1/12;3x/4-2/3y=-1/2
- how to solve 47x+31y=63 31x+47y=15 short trick
- 2x+y=10 x+y=6
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number